Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Terrible, awful day.

It started out like any other rough day. I took pain meds at 6 AM. I took some photos, hoping to forget some of the pain. I took some more pain meds around 3 PM.

Didn't help.

Fibro won.

Pain won.

Tears won.

Fibro sucks.

Pain sucks.

Crying sucks.

Vicodin didn't work all day.

Muscle relaxers have done very little this evening.

I'm tired, but I don't think I can sleep.

My muscles hurt. They hurt so bad that I feel like they're being stretched and wound up tight.

My skin itches. My skin feels like its on fire from the inside out but its cool to the touch.

My clothes hurt me wherever they're touching me.

Sounds are bothering me.

I feel extra-sensitive to everything. The TV is annoying me. The dogs wanting me to pet them are bothering me. My hair is even annoying me.

I want to claw my skin off, peel my muscles away from my bones.

Pain won today and I can't even muster humor to deal with it.

Fuck pain. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment