Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Fibromyalgia is a way of life forced upon the sufferer...

Since my scar story fell apart like so much crumbly cake, except not as delicious, I've sort of let this blog go.

But, two weeks ago, I was officially diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I thought about it for a while and figured I could put this blog to good use again and start a personal account of my own adventures with fibromyalgia.

Maybe someone else who is going through what I went through to get to a proper diagnosis will read it and it will help them- or at the very least, they'll chuckle over it and they'll forget about the pain for those few minutes. So, in the next few days, I'll redo the banner and such, and start up talking about... well, me. And we all know how much I like to talk about ME!

They say: "write what you know"... and I know me!

Tentative title: "My Adventure's with Fibromyalgia"... which is somewhat lame. But hey, its a start. Till then, here are a couple links to my regular blog (meaning not the Conversations with the Disabled Guy, not Books are More Fun than Housework)...

~The blog written BEFORE the diagnosis~

And...

~The blog written AFTER the diagnosis~

Till then, here's a cute photo of Luna's puppies- this is Vato (renamed "Drake" by his new owners) and Wah-Lah!, who has no new name yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment