Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

COMING SOON! *Please turn off all cellular devices*

IN A WORLD WHERE SLEEP IS ELUSIVE AND A PAIN-FREE EXISTENCE IS A MERE DREAM, ONE WOMAN DRAGS HERSELF FORWARD AND OUT OF BED!

*explosion, leaping from roof building*

"I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS SHiiii-"

STARRING MEL GIBSON AS MCFALL FIBROALGEBRA! "You think you're fine, but you're NOT! I will not let you lead a normal existence!"

KEVIN SPACEY AS SIR VICODIN! "I'm here to help you. I won't work completely, but I'll do the best that I can."

AND INTRODUCING, PAHZ AS "ONE WOMAN"! "Gravity hurts so much!"

ACTION! "My bones feel like they're trying to escape through my skin!"

TERRIFYING THRILLS: "It's like there are a million hairy-legged spiders trying to crawl out through my pores!"

DRAMA! "I could barely move and I fought back tears."

COMEDY! "It feels like I'm being pulled to the ground by a weak, yet tenacious Munchkin."

WATCH ONE WOMAN'S FIGHT WITH AN UNSEEN FOE! SEE HER STRUGGLE WITH EVERYDAY TASKS!

*loosens laces on her boots. Tugs repeatedly to get boot onto her foot. Pauses, takes a deep breath. Finally pulls boot on and sits back to breathe*

CRY WITH HER! "WHY!? WHY!!?? WHHHYYYYYY!!???"

Music from: Shake Hands With Danger Radio

SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCES BY: Gregg the girl dog with a boy name. Gypsy the people hater. Luna and her current litter of puppies. Bruno and Jasper, AND: THE DISABLED GUY!



COMING SOON!!

1 comment: