Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

It snowed on Thursday...

It snowed all day on Thursday, into the night and part of Friday.

I shoveled snow on Friday morning for about fifteen minutes. I cleared the walkway from the sidewalk to the porch, the porch and then back to the sidewalk...

I got about four sidewalk-squares cleared and I had to stop.

Saturday morning... well, you know how I compare that "hit by a truck" feeling to "being thrown from a horse" because I've never been hit by a truck, but I have been thrown from a horse?

Yeah, Saturday morning, I felt like I was thrown from a horse and that horse went to the U-Haul place and rented a big truck, came back and ran me over. Then he backed over me and drove away, neighing maniacally.

If you need me, I'll be over there on the sofa, wrapped up in a blanket, whining quietly and watching the "NCIS" marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment