Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pahz complains about Fibro- now with Video!

I've always thought that "vlogs" were stupid. I don't mean the celebrity things or the ones with instructional videos, I'm talking about the normal, everyday people who do a video blog because apparently typing is just too difficult. They ramble for fifteen minutes about how their mother hates them and the cat puked in their shoe. Doing a video seems about as lazy as one can get. Well, aside from doing an entire blog post in text speak.

Well, I did some video here... because I've been asked a few things more than once. And like I say at the start of the video, you can only convey so much through typing. In this video, you'll get to see my poorly-lit face (my hair is in my eyes a lot), the fancy "background" that is actually a curtain (I use it as photography background), I drink water a couple times, I talk with my hands, but you can't always see them, and I get teary near the end. I mention that I took my pain meds later than normal- it was about 45 minutes later than normal.

I left out the itching skin thing. I have been lucky enough not to have that problem for a couple weeks now, so it is understandable why I forgot. So, enjoy the video. Or don't. It doesn't matter to me.





And because I mentioned taking my pain meds late because I was taking photos, here are a few of those photos.


Sunset on the river

Sunset on the river

Sunset on the river

Sunset in the park

Sunset on the river


Water hazard in the evening

No comments:

Post a Comment