Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Four straight days of this garbage...

I'm in my fourth day of a flareup. A word I hate, because like "hot flash", it implies that it is a short burst of whatever and then gone. This is a flare-drag-on-and-on-and-on-and-on. Not to be confused with a "flare dragon" which is the most fabulous dragon  in Dragon Land.

Fibrofuckingmyalgia won this round. I've taken daytime Vicodin even though I don't have to go anywhere or do anything. And, it isn't even helping.  I'm only wearing clothes because society frowns on the whole "taking my dogs out while naked" thing. You know how society is- "Don't do this" and "don't eat that". Ridiculous because "this" and "that" are usually the most fun things you can do and eat.

Fuck society and fuck fibromyalgia.

I can't wait for ren faire season. I would rather be dealing with this while dressed in *ridiculous clothes and standing outside with a group of people also dressed in *ridiculous clothes.

*ridiculous= awesome.

See? Look how happy I am even though I'm probably in a lot of pain (depending on what time of the day it is).


150 of 365 Part 4: Me, the Yeoman with the pretty eyes, and the Duchess with a Canon

157 of 365 Part 4: Lady Gwendolyn and her boys-

192 of 365 Part 4: Not just one, but TWO jousters!

165 of 365 Part 4: "Now THAT'S a Boobshelf!"

172 of 365 part 4: Look, I have a portable one!

185 of 365 Part 4: "We're tho thecksy"

193 of 365 Part 4: It seems that I've caught the Black Plague

200 of 365 Part 4: Me and Eric! Slightly out-of-focus.

242 of 365 Part 4: How I spent my weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment